Freelancers are waiting 3x longer to get paid than contracted staff – report finds
Freelancers wait three times longer to get paid than full time staff, as firms struggle with both cash flow and payroll issues, according to research from Sonovate.
Has RTO Flatlined Leveraging Workplace Data to Boost ROI
As companies set mandates for returning to the office, understanding the short-term and long-term implications is imperative. This session explores innovative solutions that drive long-term success. Our panelists share valuable insights from our latest benchmark report, discussing how companies can enable employees and businesses to thrive, without solely focusing on cost reduction and savings. They also highlight how workplace data paves the way toward a less wasteful future.
This session is ideal for professionals who want to influence and redefine the future of the workplace. Don’t miss the chance to gain insights from disruptors on how workplace data can be leveraged to identify opportunities that increase ROI.
– Sandra Panara, Director Analytics & Innovation at Relogix
– Andrew Millar, Founder & CEO at Relogix
– Dave Cairns, Senior VP – Office Leasing at CBRE
– Mark Gilbreath, Founder & CEO at LiquidSpace
– Gabe Burke, Portfolio Strategies Lead at Accenture
– Kay Sargent, Director of Workplace, HOK
To download the full report, visit: https://www.relogix.com/books/optimizing-office-space-in-2023-and-beyond/
Should you pay freelancers using an hourly rate or fixed price?
“Not sure whether an Upwork contract should be #fixed price or #hourly? Different types of projects have different needs. See how Holly Cardew, CEO of Pixc, decides how to set up a contract.
If you want to learn more about #hiring on Upwork, visit https://www.upwork.com/i/how-it-works/client/?utm_campaign=thorn &utm_source=youtube &utm_medium=social to learn more about how we can help.
If you’re interested in #freelancing on Upwork, visit us at https://www.upwork.com/i/how-it-works/freelancer?utm_campaign=thorn &utm_source=youtube &utm_medium=social
Follow #Upwork on social and join the conversation!
Upwork on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/upwork/
Upwork on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/upwork
Upwork on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/upworkinc
Upwork on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/upwork”
Taxes for Freelancers Explained
Freelance & deadlines
It’s more than just meeting expectations.
– FREELANCE RESOURCES, SOCIAL LINKS & MORE: https://wlo.link/@freelancemvp
Subscribe for more tips just like this: https://youtube.com/channel/UC8zJgBttYivUC3lhO0nSD1Q?sub_confirmation=1
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
– ABOUT: Freelance MVP covers Upwork tips, freelance strategies and secrets to making money online. Evan Fisher earned $1.5M+ in his first 4 years freelancing on Upwork and the best freelance websites, and FreelanceMVP is dedicated to helping YOU achieve financial freedom and the benefits of remote work by being your go-to resource for Upwork tutorials for beginners, new Upwork feature reviews and Upwork client strategies.
For business inquiries, you can reach me at [email protected]
AFFILIATE LINKS: Some of the links and other products that appear on this video are from companies from which Evan Fisher will earn an affiliate commission or referral bonus. Evan Fisher is part of an affiliate network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available.
OTHER STUFF: This is not investment advice or financial advice. Evan Fisher, Freelance MVP and/or its affiliates are not affiliated with or endorsed by Upwork Global Inc. or any of its affiliates. All Upwork trademarks and logo marks are the property of Upwork.
#upwork #freelancing #jobs